S&w 610 Review - The S&W 610 holds a special place in my heart. The 610 model was one of the bullets I owned early in my shooting life. Unfortunately, this is one of the short lived guns in my collection. Honestly, I probably bought it ahead of time; In other words, the ammunition manufacturer supported the 10 mm automatic machine.

But it seems that the age of the 10mm gun has begun and the 610 is back! The second feature of the S&W 610 was announced in April of this year, and we were lucky enough to receive an early T&E sample.

S&w 610 Review

S&w 610 Review

I conducted this review in accordance with our field reporting standard operating procedures. I deviated from our S.O.P. A little; The round count of the 610 is slightly reduced, which I will explain further down the page.

Wts S&w 627 0

The 610 is a double-action, stainless steel, six-shot revolver chambered in 10mm Auto/.40 S&W. The 610 model is presented in two barrel lengths: 4" and 6.5". By a twist of fate, we have to spend time with these two barrel lengths. Unfortunately, they are not at the same time, so there is no side view. I will go into more detail later, but the first T&E gun has to be returned. . I asked for a 6.5 inch gun for the second time and I am very happy that I got it. I will talk about the results of both guns below.

Unlike some Big Blue revolvers, the barrel of the 610 is a "heritage" one-piece design. The front sight of the 610 is bolted to the barrel, an improvement over last year's milled front sight (in my opinion). The barrel has a full-length, heavy-duty rubber covered with a 0.935″ length.

This big iron is built around Smith's large N-shaped frame, and the grip frame is covered with S&W's half-groove rubber. I do not like finger grooves, but I like the grip of small bezels. On the larger N-Frame, I found it too big for my hand. Although the trigger can be reached, it is not comfortable for my hand.

Modern turntables seem to be trending downwards in overall finish. After seeing some dull, matte finishes on the new K-Frames, and to be honest, guns from different origins, I didn't have high expectations for the 610-3. I am happy to report that the current iteration of the 10mm N-Frame is excellent, and it is one nice pistol. The satin stainless finish is as good as my old 686-3. The adjustment of the part is still very good.

Nero Fs800 8\

Like most (certainly not all) Smith & Wesson revolvers today, the Model 610-3 does not feature an internal locking system. Didn't play with it once, so I activated it, locked the gun, then deactivated it. I put the two keys in the blue box and did not touch it again. The lock was trouble-free throughout my testing.

Sights are a traditional S&W arrangement: an adjustable rear sight paired with a fixed front sight. The rear sight is adjustable for both windage and elevation, and allows you to adjust the aiming point to accommodate different points of impact for 10mm auto and .40 S&W bullets of different energies.

The front sight of the new '19 model 610 is bolted in place, making it easy to swap out. The well-executed front sight is crisp and sharp, so I have no complaints about it.

S&w 610 Review

It should be noted that I am visually impaired in both T&E samples. The problem with the 6.5 inch rifle is that the screws securing the rear sight assembly are loose. On my second run with it, I found the bolt was off and the mount was out of the upper cable channel. A little Loctite fixes it. Otherwise, the site is a classic S&W that can be adjusted on the back and the results speak for themselves. I will get into the 4″ 610 a little more.

Best Trainers For Strength Training: Reebok Nano X2 Review

The face of the 610 bullet is smooth and slightly rounded in a "combat impact" style. On the other hand, the hammer is wide and swings slightly down in its target form. Pull two is quite smooth, so smooth in the fact that it loses water. The average pull (measured six times with each bollover) was just over 12 1/2 pounds. You'll never know it if you pull the trigger 2 or 3 (or 6) times. After fifty laps, I rested my fingers.

The target hammer seems perfect for this pistol, as I can imagine the 610 being used for longer range work. However, a single stem averages 4.5 pounds, which is impressive. Like the DA effect, this can be reduced by fancy spring work. And don't worry about smoothing the SA trigger like a double-action trigger. It's the cleanest trigger break I've ever seen in a gun, and it does Let me second guess the results of my trigger pull gauge.

Smith & Wesson sometimes pulls the trigger on its modern guns. I have many criticisms about the new gun. Bullet smoothness in these guns (and another one we'll see here shortly) is not one of them. They are amazing. But the weight can use some work.

I made a total of 762 wheels with both models of 610-3. The first 278 rounds were fired in the 4-inch version and were as follows.

Red Dot Sight Mount For Smith And Wesson (s&w) Revolver (fits Trijicon Rmr / Sro, Holosun 407c /

I have two problems with the 4″ 610-3. First, it sends the wrong moon clip. The original clip was too small and did not fit the gun perfectly. Unfortunately, I missed a good opportunity: I should have tried to solve the problem through the customer support channel. I didn't think about it until it was too late, but instead contacted the media. and send the correct clip to me.

The updated clip has arrived and is working perfectly. The moon clip that works doesn't look like a proper clip, so it's obvious that quality control has been done. After I got three clips right, I continued the experiment.

I quickly discovered another problem: impact points. My first round was shot at ten yards and was just a warm up to get a feel for the gun. My first six shots landed 10 inches to the left. Yes, just 10 yards 10 inches left of center. It's not a big deal, I think: that's something that can be adjusted. So, tuned and adjusted. I had to move the back plate to the right as it started sticking out of the carriage.

S&w 610 Review

When it was set up to that level, the gun performed well, but I was never satisfied with it. The gun is set to the right, so aiming the gun feels like I'm taking the gun out. Finally, upon closer inspection, it was found that the tank was not located in the frame. Not fully tightened, skewed to the right. I returned the gun to S&W. My media was ready to give me a new gun right away, but it slowed down the process of changing my residence a bit.

Swisstone Sw 610 Hr Fitness Tracker Black

The pause between the two guns was a blessing. Honestly, I'm not interested in the 610 after the results of the 4 inch gun. However, I'm glad I gave him a second chance. Putting a little more space between first and second turns removed some of my bias against the 610.

I shot a total of 484 rounds through the 6.5″ version of the 610. I intended to shoot the full 500. After leaving the range on Monday, I thought I had shot 500, but the math proved otherwise. Unfortunately, a stomach bug prevented me from returning to the level before posting this review. My moments with the 6.5″ 610 are as follows:

I had one failure in 6.5″ 610-3. It was a light blast in the last session. The ammo is 180 grain FMJ match from Double Tap Ammo. I was taking two photos when the light came on. I stopped, waited a few seconds, then turned the room back and tried again. Nothing. I stopped and removed and replaced the cartridge to take pictures. After replacing the gun, I tried to shoot it once and it ended up misfiring. .

Honestly, I don't know what to make of this. Having taken the 780 round through both the 610, I had a hard time putting my finger on the gun. Double Tap bullets, on the other hand, are the highest quality bullets available anywhere

Mm Moon Clips

B&w 610 subwoofer, s&w 610 10mm, b&w 610, b&w 610 review, b&w 610 subwoofer review, 610 w beach blvd gulf shores, 610 w, s&w 610, s&w model 610 for sale, b&w asw 610, s&w 610 holster, b&w dm 610 review